- To build an on-air career in broadcast journalism.
- Webster University, St. Louis, MO
B.A. Broadcast Journalism May 2010
- KTVI/KPLR – Intern August-December 2009
Learned at this highly rated FOX affiliate in the 21st market,Shot photos for the “My Neighborhood” web sites, logged video, called contest participants, wrote newscast teases, shadowed reporters.
- Grand Slam Sports – Intern June 2010-September 2010
Learned at locally owned sports radio stations 590 and 1380. Shot video, pulled audio, produced weekend show, live remote promotions.
- The Galaxy – University Radio Station January 2007-May 2010
DJ’ed and hosted 3 programs, including the flagship “Rock ‘N’ Talk.” Anchored and produced pieces for sports show, hosted live university football and basketball, set up remote coverage, planned format.
- GTV – University Television Station August 2007-May 2010
Anchor, produce, edit, and direct “Webster Weekly Report” newscast, a half hour weekly digest of happenings around Webster University and the community, shot feature stories around St. Louis for magazine show.
- Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Excel, Word, Soundtrack Pro, WordPress (saintlouiswrestling.com), Facebook, Adobe After Effects
- Proficient with Panasonic SD-100, PD-170, PD-150 cameras, voice recorders, lavaliere mics, etc.
- MRHE Chess Club – Coach October 2006-Present
Founded this elementary chess club, teach 20 kids of all skill levels, travel to tournaments, accomplished 3rd place in Missouri.
- Independent Midwest promotions (various) August 2010-Present
Ring announce in regional pro wrestling promotions, commentate, revamp online presence, video editing.
- Chess Club and Scholastic Center-St. Louis, MO August 2010-Present
Make YouTube videos, teach classes and private lessons at the world-famous (really) Chess Club.
- Missouri Office of Athletics: Award of Excellence August 2014
Presented by State Inspector Ed Moynahan with plaque acknowledging concise and clear ring announcing